Trust Care Respect Responsibility Resilience
Service Hope Justice Forgiveness Humility Wisdom Trust Compassion Peace Reverence Thankfulness Friendship Kindness Happiness
Positive Thinking Questioning Independence Interdependence Creativity Spirituality
1. We provide high quality learning within a supportive and caring environment. Happiness and having fun are central to our work, our play and our worship.
2. We always remember that everyone is special in their own right and that everyone has something to contribute to school life.
3. Within our school community we care and have respect for pupils, staff, governors and visitors. We take care of our building and equipment. We actively listen to the views of others.
4. We have responsibilities to our school and wider community to build lasting relationships, to care for all, including those in need, and to care for our environment.
1. In our learning we have fun and enjoy our time at school:
in our work
in our play
2. We always remember :
everyone is special
we are all good at something
care for and help others
let everyone join in
to be a buddy not a bully
3. Within our community we:
keep this school a lovely place
look after our classrooms and equipment
look after our books and playground toys/games
keep school clean and tidy
4. Responsibilities to our community:
respect everyone around us
have good manners, say please and thank you
are kind and helpful
are not selfish
do not disrupt lessons by bad behaviour
do not hurt people
look after our environment
work/play with other schools